How to Choose the Site for Asphalt Mixing Plant?
Asphalt mixing plant site that occupies a very important position in the asphalt concrete pavement construction. Significantly influenced companies in the section of the road construction quality and construction costs. Different positions mixing station sitting, construction quality and construction costs are correspondingly different. Station location not only can determine the asphalt pavement construction progress, but also can largely determine the quality of asphalt.
In the asphalt mixing plant sitting process, should highlight the main factors affecting site selection. Sitting of asphalt mixing plant has the following factors:
1. Asphalt mixing plant and paving the scene in the distance.
2. Asphalt mixing plant and materials in the distance.
3. Transport conditions. If the situation is not clear when the road transport, shipping time will be spent too long during transport, and asphalt temperature will loss greater.
4. Electric power supply. Determines the mixing station power supply is operating correctly.
5. The available land area size. Because of the raw materials to be stacked with a certain space, the normal operation of vehicles need enough space, all asphalt mixing plant requires a large enough floor space to meet these requirements.
6. Sites of natural conditions, station should be selected environmental and dry place.
7. Environmental issues, the main consideration of asphalt mixing plant away from residential areas or densely populated areas, which can avoid causing air and noise pollution.