1. Our modified asphalt system adopts modular design, and each equipment can be disassembled, stored and protected in a standard-sized container, which is easy to move and reduces sea and inland transportation costs.
2. The shear machine is integrated with cutting and grinding functions. The key components as stators and rotors as well as blades are made of high abrasive resistance and corrosion-resistant material. The whole machine is assembled with high precision to ensure stab running and long term service.
3. Tanks of modified asphalt systems are made of anti-corrosion stainless steel with a good heat insulation device, static insulation index is ≤12℃/8h.
4. We provide modified asphalt systems with the most reasonable design and the highest economic benefits, so as to reduce loss, prolong service life and reduce costs, and provide equipment retrofitting service upon customers' requests.
5. We provide customers with after-sales services, including installation and commissioning service, operation and maintenance training, spare parts replacement, and much more.