D&G Machinery supplies one more recycled asphalt plant
An D&G Machinery Monoblock Recycled Asphalt Mixing Plant is builded to create new infrastructure for a road construction in Yongkang City, Zhejiang Province. It is the first plant, which ending the history that without asphalt plant in this city.
The customer used an DGRE4000 Asphalt Mixing Plant to produce mixtures for the road construction project. It is the highest capacity plant operated at local with an enlarged mixer (increased by 30-40%). It is expecting that this plant will produce over 400,000tons hot mixture per year and cover the almost whole demand in this area. The project also attracts many attentions in local government, who given many support in this project. The roads create to greatness– investment will return in form of the daily life and local economy development.
There are benefit notes by our customer:
• The plant can alert operators for potential issues early, improving efficiency and safety.
• High fuel efficiency.
• The mixture keeps working temperature for longer time.
• Sufficient heating ensure mixture can be produced at lower environment temperatures, which also means less emissions.
• Customer praised the smart and easy operate of control system. “The plant is very user friendly, and the automatic settings are very accurate,” he said.
• The hot-mixture output by D&G Machinery is cleaner and good quality. The mixture even looks different –it looks shiny.”